Monday, June 8, 2009

Home on the Range.

That is what we have. Really.

We found out last Wednesday that Ty would be starting work on the 22nd. Yes, June 22nd. Not a lot of notice. So we hopped in the car and headed off to our new home town. After several days of searching, we learned that home buying is not as fun as it looks on HGTV. Despite several setbacks, with some very obvious help from above, we finally went under contract on the home we wanted today. 2 1/2 stories, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and my favorite part--a 2-car garage. After living in our little one-bedroom apartment for 4 years, I'm not sure we'll know what to do with ourselves.

We are very excited to have a home where the buffalo roam and the deer and antelope play.


7 comments:

Kate said...

That's So exciting! I can't wait to find out more about it, I'm glad your trip was a success! Crazy, I can't believe you guys will be gone so soon. I'll miss you.

Julie said...

Congrats. . . there's nothing like your OWN home. . . now if I could only really OWN my own home. . . Good luck with the move!

Becca and Ashton said...

Your home is beautiful!!! I am jealous. Congrats

Anonymous said...

OH! super fancy! I hope you smell it up with the fresh farts of a buffalo burger! I love you guys!

Shawn & Lauren said...

I guess now it's my turn to be jealous of all that space and owning your own home! Wow! You guys are moving up in the world! You'll have to let us know when you guys are officially moving.

AmbertheGreat said...

the house looks great, we are really going to miss you!!! Thanks for everything

Thomas said...

Wow, that will be way fun....can you ask them to leave the furniture?